I finally watched it this past weekend (I know, I'm a full year behind). I actually really liked the movie overall, and the acting is legitimately great, regardless of how dumb it seems to put giant flying robots in the 1970's. But my biggest problem was with continuity:
- Why does future Magneto have his powers back after losing them at the end of X-men 3?
- Why does future Professor X have his body back after transferring his mind to someone else at the end of X-men 3?
- Why does future Wolverine have his adamantium claws back after losing them in the second Wolverine movie?
- Why does future Wolverine have gray in his hair if he's already gone 250 years without aging?
- If past Mystique had shot Trask, couldn't they have just portrayed it as her taking out someone who betrayed America anyway?